Discuss Where to get new EICR form? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

th_walking_dude

Hi Folks

Hoping someone can save what's left of my Friday night, I've spent the last hour trying to find the new EICR form but so far have failed!

I'm very interested in taking out an app subscription as I'm dealing with a lot more corporate type clients lately and obviously it looks better but I'm a bit pinched at the moment (got a lovely letter from Elecsa asking for another ÂŁ490 today) and tomorrow I'm doing a EICR on a 3 bed house and I can't find a copy of the form anywhere!

I've looked on the forum but can only find old ones? Am I going daft in my old age?

Many Thanks...

Not sure if it helps now as it is a bit late but I have converted the IET model EICR form into word.
I have tried to proof read it but still may have missed some formatting, the check boxes are now "...", and there is a box put in for a certificate number on page 1, some of the lines are dots and some are tabs with leaders.
I have no idea how easy it would be to fill in electronically as I have not tried to get it as a form or put table cells for data entry but it may be of some use.
You can always edit it if you wanted.
And the file is too large for the forum so I have split the document into two:whatchutalkingabout:38:.
View attachment AMD3 EICR pages 1-3.doc

View attachment AMD3 EICR pages 4-6.doc

That's great thank you! I tried to write the title for the thread so it is easy for people to find in future because I couldn't find a thing so hopefully that will help a few people out!

Reply to Where to get new EICR form? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can give me some advice, as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to these things. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was hoping someone could give a bit of advice because I've received the report back from the EICR I had carried out for my 1 bed flat and...
Replies
Views
One of the oddest jobs I've ever had today. Called by a plumber I know who had attended after a leak through the kitchen ceiling from bathroom...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock