• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Where's the best area of uk to pick up steady work ?????? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

LIGHTS

OK AS YOU PROB GUESSED IM NEW TO THIS FORUM , IM A QUALIFIED IRISH SPARK NOW 7 YEARS POST APPRENTICESHIP OBVIOUSLY ! I WILL BE MOVING TO THE U.K IN NEXT WEEK OR SO IN SEARCH FOR WORK ! I AM AWARE OF DIFFERENCES IN SAFE PASS AND I WILL NEED A NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER . MY MAIN QUESTION IS WHERE WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO RELOCATE FOR WORK ???? BUSY AREAS ??? COMPANIES LOOKING FOR SPARKS ???? NOW TAKING INTO CONCIDERATION OR REGULATIONS AT HOME ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO YERS eg 17TH EDITION TESTING INSPECTION IS NOT AN EXAM IN IRELAND . I HAVE WORKED IN OZ , NEW ZEALAND , HOLLAND , ON DOMESTIC - COMMERICAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORS . IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME RELIABLE LEADS OR INFORMATION ON WORK I WOULD BE GREATFUL ! p.s Que the " Stay at home Paddy slurs " !!!! ha

OK AS YOU PROB GUESSED IM NEW TO THIS FORUM , IM A QUALIFIED IRISH SPARK NOW 7 YEARS POST APPRENTICESHIP OBVIOUSLY ! I WILL BE MOVING TO THE U.K IN NEXT WEEK OR SO IN SEARCH FOR WORK ! I AM AWARE OF DIFFERENCES IN SAFE PASS AND I WILL NEED A NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER . MY MAIN QUESTION IS WHERE WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO RELOCATE FOR WORK ???? BUSY AREAS ??? COMPANIES LOOKING FOR SPARKS ???? NOW TAKING INTO CONCIDERATION OR REGULATIONS AT HOME ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO YERS eg 17TH EDITION TESTING INSPECTION IS NOT AN EXAM IN IRELAND . I HAVE WORKED IN OZ , NEW ZEALAND , HOLLAND , ON DOMESTIC - COMMERICAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORS . IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME RELIABLE LEADS OR INFORMATION ON WORK I WOULD BE GREATFUL ! p.s Que the " Stay at home Paddy slurs " !!!! ha

well boy, sorry to lose you, another one lost to the coffin ship.

Been in OZ and home 5 years now , Ireland was still fairly busy when i returned ! Had a 1 year working visa so im not entitled to another im afraid , plus wanna be relatively close to home mate

@ malcolmsanford - Been in talks with a crowd from London alright , think they are a semi recruitment crowd to be honest . They seem to have work alright and will be back onto me next week . Hoping to get in with a proper Outfit though ............. like everyone else i suppose , pull a ticket join the que !!! just wondering if big companies have any specific big jobs going around ????

The issue is taking on - companies are hiring contractors but if things go quiet then they will be the first to go.

There are few full time well paid jobs in the uk

@ Murdoch , seems to be the same everywhere mate . Agencies then are screwing us all over ! Some agencies in Ireland have popped up looking for qualified sparks to work for 450 euro week wage after tax , personally wouldnt waiste my experience gained in the sector for that crap !! I know theres men out there have to provide for families and bite the bullet and work for it , they seem to have people by the balls

best place for good earner is banking. you get fat bonuses for cocking things up.

Why are you shouting!!!

Do you think we can't hear you from all those miles away in Ireland?

sometimes you have to, i was trying to get out with a girl on saturday night, unfortunately sje was from londan and and she couldn't understand my accent

Reply to Where's the best area of uk to pick up steady work ?????? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back