Discuss Which Model of LED Lenser Do People Have??? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Which Model Of LED Lenser???

• P2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P3

• P4

• P5

• P6

• P17

• T7

• X21

• Total voters
G

Guest123

Seeing as peeps keep saying how good the little fella's are, I'm going to have to get me one.

But I dont know which one so any reviews you have on a particular model please chaps.

:D

mine should have said the p7 and p3. not sure why it ended up k3 on the poll :) got them in the twin pack for £20 cracking little torches.

P7 and L7 a bit of a torch junkie , just love then , got a couple of pentagon torches from the military and they are about 300 lumens, the only down side is the batteries are they cr123's

jamie

got the P14 flood to spot by way of moving the head forwards and back (had a lot of practice there)
ideal for when u in loft spaces lights up the place a treat.
I also use mine for Coastguard searchs as the ones supplied only have spot and are useless for anything nearer than 30 ft.
I will give anyone a good deal if they want one just contact me thru here and i will quote u.

Always prefer to usea hand torch when looking at a job, whilst working head torches are brill.

I have the Police Tech Focus version, don't know which model thats comes under in the poll though???

Reply to Which Model of LED Lenser Do People Have??? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently making a scaled model display that uses 16 LED in a series and I would like to wire it up to be on one switch, so I need a single...
Replies
Views
Hi we are replacing light fittings in our home. Im confident with the fitting aspect, but have run into doubt in making the right choice of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
I'm not too sure which LED driver I can use to replace the one in the picture. It states max 21V, does this mean any thing less than that is ok...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock