Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Which training centere is more better in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. nazoom

nazoom Guest

Hi

I am very happy for finding this forum and hoping that someone can answer my questions.

Which training centre ( OLCI) or (Ableskills) for studying the City & Guilds level 2 and 3 is more professinal and has better teaching standard and supervision. Also which is more approved and offer more chances of finding employment?

The course cost in total for both C&G level 2 and 3 is £5858! and can be intenisive! Is it better to take intensive or longe term course I need employment rather soon but not sure how difficult the intensive course is? Any adivse?

I am hoping that niether of these are fake or take money and not provide good the promised support.

By btw I hav contact (OLCI) and I was tolde that I need to pay intially £500 for registration or as such, Is this correct?

I am very grateful for any adivse or info.

Thanks a lot.

2. pushrod

pushrod Electrician's Arms

I would steer well clear of an intensive course saying they can do it all in a matter of weeks or a few months and wanting nearly £6000 :eek:
    Full time college c&g is only 3 days a week and less than £500 so you can work evenings and other days, or you can do it all evenings and work during the day. It is impossible to learn everything that a year long course offers in afew weeks.

3. nazoom

nazoom Guest

I am very happy for the advise. Thanks I will apply soon.

4. cheeky_blue

cheeky_blue Electrician's Arms

I recently did the C&G 2330 level 2 with Ableskills and I would recommend them highly if you want an intensive course.
    However, there is a price factor here that is worth considering.
    Say for instance you wanted to do the level 3 C&G 2330.
    At Ableskills it takes 12 weeks(at 2 weeks on, 2weeks off) and costs sbout £2700.
    If I do the same course at my local college at two nights a week(3 hours per night) over a year it is around £600.