Discuss Which trusted trader in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

£60+vat then £40+vat a month for what, maybe a job or maybe not, but at least you will get some one round to make sure your doing a good job write a report on how good you are at electrical work then he will leave and go to a car repair garage and do a report because he knows all

Which? Trusted trader is pretty much the only one which genuinely checks tradesmen out properly.
A friend of mine is a plumber and he has got the trusted trader badge. From what he has told me they really do scrutinise your work, procedures and paperwork properly.

I stand corrected thanks davesparks was just thinking it was just a money making scam like check a trade and all the rest

I stand corrected thanks davesparks was just thinking it was just a money making scam like check a trade and all the rest

As far as I know it isn't.
They pulled my mate up on things like not properly itemising extras on seperate invoices to the main invoice for jobs and having a valid waste carriers licence to transport any rubbish away from jobs. Not your average NIC tick box excercise!

As far as I know it isn't.
They pulled my mate up on things like not properly itemising extras on seperate invoices to the main invoice for jobs and having a valid waste carriers licence to transport any rubbish away from jobs. Not your average NIC tick box excercise!

Obviously never had an NIC assessment then!

Just seems to be expensive, sort of same price as being in a scam which they should be doing that sort of thing for us we should not have to be paying the scams all the money then have to pay some one like which, check a trade, to put us out on the web. I have never used one of them so would not no if it is worth using them, have alway found that if you turn up to a job on time, do a good job, make sure you tidy up and not charge the earth then they will recommend you to their friends and their friends will recommend you to their friends and you will not have to pay people like which or check a trade to get work

I am on which local which is free, & you have to be put on there by a punter who is a which member. which realised they could make money so started TT. I joined and it has got me some work but good old free which local is still the out-and-out winner for quality work. All the work I get from WL is top drawer clients, generally wealthy middle class 40-50 years old plus and not the kind who whine about money!

Reply to Which trusted trader in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock