Discuss Who uses a tool belt? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
The age old problem of full pockets, never being able to find anything (usually my keys!) constantly being nagged at by the wife for emptying my pockets on the side when I get home leads me to the thought of using a tool belt. My thoughts arr I can take off and leave in the van at the end of the day or between jobs. My question is does anyone actually have one and use it or am I going to waste my money and leave it in the van taking up more space that I haven't got! Your thoughts please.

Snikka for 2nd fix - clips over belt and waist band. I don't like flappy pockets so tool belt suits - when this one dies I'll try a Kunys 1503

I have not used my ck belt since i started using work trousers that have the extra 'pockets' that hang loose over the top of the normal pockets

I use a tool belt, very useful for when working at height, however I have so much stuff in it that for ground level jobs I find I take it off and just pick through the contents.
However it does mean that I can just put on the belt and have all the tools needed for most domestic installs.

You lads are all stuck in the nineties...has no-one got a tool-balaclava?

This wonderful,wooly addition only requires a small,single square of self-adhesive Velcro,on each tool,to allow unhindered tool access.

A great help,when up a ladder,and relaxing,too,as nobody ever wants to speak to me,when i'm wearing it ;)

Tool Vests would be my choice, but sadly all my tools are neatly packed away in my Klein tool bag, gathering dust/

Army cargo's, plenty of pockets, an always had a length of G/Y tied to my belt loop, who still does that.?

I am on at least my third tool belt. It has two big pouches and one small one and is still not big enough! I use it when dressing wires / making connections etc, but not so much for things like drilling, chasing, general dismantling and reassembling etc. as the tools needed are too big to fit in it.

Reply to Who uses a tool belt? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock