Discuss Why cant the iet do this with bs7671 ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

wr_globalstripleft.gif

The Institution of Engineering and Technology

wr_globalstripright.gif

Welcome [logout]

MyIET

http://imageceu1.247realmedia.com/0/------/Elec_Brother_Sept2011_T/728x90_June_2011.gif

Books

The IET publishes the Wiring Regulations for ships and offshore installations.

http://imageceu1.247realmedia.com/0/------/Elec_FaradayCenter_Aug2011_h/FaradayCentre_May2011_468x60.JPG

Ships and offshore installations

cop-ships-cover.jpg

BS 8450:2006 Code of Practice for Installation of Electrical and Electronic Equipment in Ships
BS 8450 is written for those involved in the design, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment for the generation, storage, conversion, distribution and utilisation of electrical energy for all purposes in ships of all descriptions (excluding warships).

Member price: £55.25
Full price: £85.00

Add to basket

fixed-offshore.jpg

Recommendations for the Electrical and Electronic Equipment of Mobile and Fixed Offshore Installations
Recommendations for the Electrical and Electronic Equipment of Mobile and Fixed Offshore Installations

Member price: £42.25
Full price: £65.00

Add to basket

fixed-offshore-amm1.jpg

Recommendations for the Electrical and Electronic Equipment of Mobile and Fixed Offshore Installations (1st Amendment Only)
Recommendations for the Electrical and Electronic Equipment of Mobile and Fixed Offshore Installations (1st Amendment Only)

Member price: £9.75
Full price: £15.00

Add to basket

Selling 1st Amendment only ! as well as guidance notes and osg although the osg and gn3 arnt that expencive but all this save trees etc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer soz for the lack of info in my question ! what i ment was do a 1st Amendment only instead of replacing the whole books just sell it as amendment ! yer i know im a skint flint lol but it would give me more money for those lovely tools !

Yer soz for the lack of info in my question ! what i ment was do a 1st Amendment only instead of replacing the whole books just sell it as amendment ! yer i know im a skint flint lol but it would give me more money for those lovely tools !

Amendments where normally printed on there own but due to the number of changes and new sections they decided on printing a complete new book this time around.

Reply to Why cant the iet do this with bs7671 ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net