Discuss why do i bother doing jobs for people in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
my neighbour ring me up and asks me to go and sort her electrics has she said that the fuse has gone .telling me the over the sink the cabinet lights stopped working so I tuned up after making appointment with her now the house she has been in, approx. 20year a new house when she moved in .
now from time to time she asks me to sort any faults . from time to time.
the last job I did for her was in the bathroom .where the light fitting caused heat damaged to the cable .in which some of the cable had to be replaced .
looking at the cabinet lights over the sink .she looked at me
those are the lights you fitted .yes you are correct . I did change them .
so why did you change them .because they were F&&t .damaged glass ..
and was not working . so looking at the lights In which where put up in
26/2/2016 .how did I know, left a calling card for next time .and told her that the day they where changed .and the fault you can guess the transformer
did you change that she asked .no I said .so new transformer required .
now this customer if she could split a penny she would .tight is not the word .can you sort the ceiling lights now in the centre kitchen, I looked up .which fool change the bulbs in those light fittings .. the cleaner .tell her to stick with the mop and bucket .:eek: the light bulb glass was hanging out of the bulb socket .

upload_2018-11-16_20-42-11.png

You fancy her don't you
if she looked like that maybe .LOL. just realised it his her.
Bram-Stoker-s-Dracula-bram-stokers-dracula-10765737-1024-576.jpg

After reading the OP, I am convinced Buzz is a Scotsman, how else can we explain the confusing OP lol, Mods can we have a spell checker on the site please?

Richard Osman off Pointless says that if you’re ever unsure or the question just answer “The Democratic Republic of the Congo” and it works every time.

With that in mind...

The Democratic Republic of the Congo ?

Reply to why do i bother doing jobs for people in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net