Discuss why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

fair enough, i dont do drugs though i only smoke a plant, drugs by definition are manufactured substances that are derived from plants, not natural produced though.
Also defined as “ a medicine or other substance which has a physological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body”

Also defined as “ a medicine or other substance which has a physological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body”
by that definition caffeine is also a drug, so is natural sugars

even chocolate has psychological effects when ingested, it makes some people feel good, and some people LOVE IT

like anything in life if you dont have self discipline it will ruin you, i like steaks and chips but i know it would be unhealthy to eat 3 servings of them a day, so i dont

by that definition caffeine is also a drug, so is natural sugars

even chocolate has psychological effects when ingested, it makes some people feel good, and some people LOVE IT

like anything in life if you dont have self discipline it will ruin you, i like steaks and chips but i know it would be unhealthy to eat 3 servings of them a day, so i dont
True, maybe I should be more orecise then. I meant drugs that are not legal in the UK.

True, maybe I should be more orecise then. I meant drugs that are not legal in the UK.
controlled substances can be found in most cleaning products underneath your sink, its just blind eyes are turned to those

even my disabled mothers painkillers are controlled substances, she has a good reason to have them

ive seen plenty of the good effects of cannabis , the only reason its not legal is because major industries back in the 1800s would lose money to products made from hemp

the model t ford was initially designed to have all hemp interior and to run on hemp oil

of course the oil industries, fabric industries, paper industries etc could not compete with the low price of hemp products

i have arthritis, and herb definitely helps with the pain, the pros out weigh the cons as far as im concerned

im not saying it will cure cancer and the likes but its certainly more beneficial than taking paracetomol everyday

i have arthritis, and herb definitely helps with the pain, the pros out weigh the cons as far as im concerned

im not saying it will cure cancer and the likes but its certainly more beneficial than taking paracetomol everyday

I have very little knowledge if cannabis these days, stopped smoking it over 20 years ago as it was sending me paranoid which is a well known side effect from it. As you say there may be other bad side effects which is what will stop it from ever becoming completly legal in this country.

I have very little knowledge if cannabis these days, stopped smoking it over 20 years ago as it was sending me paranoid which is a well known side effect from it. As you say there may be other bad side effects which is what will stop it from ever becoming completly legal in this country.
by far its helping alot of people with diseases that have no conventional treatment, it at least makes the symptoms tolerable to function day to day

Thread is been closed - please note before you type into your response box there is a message reminding you to be polite and adhere to forum rules, reading through this thread it is clear that some members believe this does not apply to them so I'm closing the thread.
Staff will be reviewing the thread in full and maybe contacting members with regards to there posts.
Sexist attitudes, abuse, baiting members, inflating /trolling responses and foul language will not be tolerated.
This is an electrical forum open to the public, if you cannot hold a sensible and mature discussion then don't post, we understand that members may not agree on things but surely as adults you can hold a civil discussion without pulling the thread down to the standards witnessed here.

Reply to why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock