Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Wifi light switch issue in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Mike taylor

Mike taylor New EF Member

Hi,

I'm trying to fit a new 3 gang wifi controlled light switch but I'm having a few issues.

From what I gather I need to connect a neutral wire from the block connector to the new switch.

What I'm unsure about is how to deal with the 2 way connection on one of the switches.

Below is a picture of current wiring and a picture of the new switch. Can anyone help?

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

2. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

I don't believe that will function a two way circuit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lee42

Lee42 Lee

That wont work as a two way switch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lee42

Lee42 Lee

You will have to make some adjustments in the other 2 way switch, to make that light work, as the switch wire is in the other switch

5. Lee42

Lee42 Lee

I would also advise to put a deeper faster fix box in, as it will be very tight with the one u have in now

• Agree Agree x 1