Discuss Will this work in the UK? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No unless you buy a very 110v transformer with a longer heavy load duty then it takes to boil a full kettle..... don't think it would look nice on the work-top as this is a world wide brand i would suggest you go onto their own site to source a UK friendly version.

forget it. over £100 for a 110V kettle. bugger that. i have a 3kW jobbie, 240V. cost about £30.

Blimey, are we here to provide advice on buying domestic kitchen appliances as well now?!

(although to be honest I had to google too and see what made it such a super dooper kettle!)

Anyway James Bateman thx for the replies and your gratitude its nice when we go out of our way and feel appreciated.... Oh wait! you aint even bothered to thank anyone!

Anyway James Bateman thx for the replies and your gratitude its nice when we go out of our way and feel appreciated.... Oh wait! you aint even bothered to thank anyone!

Don't you know, once your in the 3,000 club then its your job to give advice and receive no thanks... :)

Reply to Will this work in the UK? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, plumber here so please be gentle (or take the p-ss ;) ), I am supposed to be installing a UV water steriliser for a customer. I have some...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I have this motor from my egg rocker which the incubator was old and needed remaking, it’s a synchrononus 4watt motor that turns my plan is to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, UK btw. Not a sparky, but have some idea of electrics from fiddling with guitar pedals and a-level physics! Just wanted a bit of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock