Discuss wirelss switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dim_bulb

hello

trying to source a wireless switch just to switch a standard light with a 1 gang 1 way

at the moment there is a switch operating light but its the other end of the room as the room was altered but didnt bother to relocate the switch. so now its all painted and decorated and customer doesnt any chasing/mess

anyone know of where i can get one?

thanks

thanks guys for the relpys i have been looking on the tlc site and briefly on mk echo.
farm why would i need to change the light?
when ever i get to the wholesalers always have a mental block on what i need and end up remebering when i drive off

I've got one in the van! Maplins, about £25-30 for a single channel receiver and switch transmitter. You need to have a P/L and Neutral for most of them, though.

I haven't tried the lightwave ones yet but i will give them a try next time the need arises, they can be controlled by smartphone/ipad too by the looks

The Easy Switch range available from TLC are brilliant! Pg 61 current catalogue.
Have fitted loads, even did one last night to control a pair of flodlights
Excellent range, easy fit and wire, simple programming and 3 modes. Even a PIR !!!
For a simple,fast install I can't fault them!

Reply to wirelss switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I've inherited a very tight space, a KMF switch and some split-con for a sub-main to try and tidy up. It's a joyous non-restrained single...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views
Morning all. My customer wants to be able to switch an above basin cupboard light. This is in a bathroom. There is a 230V PL + N available, but...
Replies
Views
I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock