Discuss Wiring a 5 bedroom house in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

the qualification og ga ga is quite specific. you get your 1st ga when you reach retirement age. the 2nd ga can only be earned by reaching 70 and still working without the aid of a zimmer frame.
My Zimmer frames got an electric start and 2 wheels
But i have avoided the disease of obesity by keeping fit and cycling and walking and never smoked
I will live to an amazing old age, and be miserable as hell

the qualification og ga ga is quite specific. you get your 1st ga when you reach retirement age. the 2nd ga can only be earned by reaching 70 and still working without the aid of a zimmer frame.
Do you get the third ga when you reach 71 and you are still trying to keep up with things? or is that the C&Gs NVQ in Ga Ga Ga , cos I have lost track, I'll settle with NVQ Ga Ga cs after this afternoon I'm Ga Ga Ga as well as peesed, oh me teas ready got me bib on.

Will do, and you might be impressed. :)

You would be amazed to know the amount of information you have unwittingly provided for an electrician to assess the likely outcome;)

There are those who can
There are those who leave well alone
There are those that can perform well with close guidance and
There are those who think they can

One of the above is the classic disaster waiting to happen,mostly they are not even aware of their shortcomings

OP (late to the party), I don't understand why you have an electrician to carry out this work. Then you come to this forum to Q&A your list of materials, surely your 'electrician' would provide you with a list?

Is it me, or have we had a series of threads of a similar nature. Co-incidence or conspiracy theory :confused:

Do you get the third ga when you reach 71 and you are still trying to keep up with things? or is that the C&Gs NVQ in Ga Ga Ga , cos I have lost track, I'll settle with NVQ Ga Ga cs after this afternoon I'm Ga Ga Ga as well as peesed, oh me teas ready got me bib on.
pete just for the record, you were awarded a 3 star ga ga back in 1937. :p

Reply to Wiring a 5 bedroom house in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock