Discuss Wiring a 5 bedroom house in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

He said a 12 or 15 way would work, if using a 15 way some would be blank according to the notes that i took.
Will that be 12-15 ways AFTER the Main Switch and 2 RCDS or are intending to use RCBOs

the qualification og ga ga is quite specific. you get your 1st ga when you reach retirement age. the 2nd ga can only be earned by reaching 70 and still working without the aid of a zimmer frame.

Yay Tel, your well qualified ;):p:D

Come on people. The OP is not going to answer.
Don't even know why the electrician is not getting the parts. Who gets the customer to get the parts...
The OP is probably currently connecting red to red & black to black... That's all he has to do... isn't it....

Come on people. The OP is not going to answer.
Don't even know why the electrician is not getting the parts. Who gets the customer to get the parts...
The OP is probably currently connecting red to red & black to black... That's all he has to do... isn't it....
Now you're being silly Spoon, get with the program:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Oh I don't know Andy, I'm impressed with his stupidity

Come on mate... You have to be a bit impressed... If he goes through all the comments he can then refine his list... Jobs a good un.... What could possibly go wrong....

Will do, and you might be impressed. :)

Seriously doubt that fella, we're notoriously difficult to impress ;)
Oh I don't know Andy, I'm impressed with his stupidity

True, were it me that had done that list. I'd have taken myself off somewhere & shot myself, 100m 1.5 singles & no containment ? List looks like it was put together by a first year.

Ohh did I ?
Probably when I was trying to find my way through the forums, PM'd you instead of replying your post. I hope you are not offended.

The OP PM'ed me earlier ..............as he hasn't had the decency to respond to me, who would like to see the content of the communication?

That was a typo mistake on my path.

I initially wanted to have pendant lights everywhere, however I changed my mind and I have now been told by my electrician that we can remove all the single core brown/blue & earth and buy more twin and earth cables to take care of the spot lights. 250m to be precise. So he does know what he is doing, just feel as though you guys are being harsh on him .

Seriously doubt that fella, we're notoriously difficult to impress ;)

True, were it me that had done that list. I'd have taken myself off somewhere & shot myself, 100m 1.5 singles & no containment ? List looks like it was put together by a first year.

Hi omoeko mate. So, now that you are 'Online', how come your electrician isn't getting the parts

So he does know what he is doing, just feel as though you guys are being harsh on him .

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Its the wonder of the internet.. I think its just the way you have put things across that has made him sound incompetent.

Oh... now you go Offline...
Love you really.. :kissingheart::kissingheart:

Reply to Wiring a 5 bedroom house in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock