Discuss Wiring Diagram for Electronic Locks on a Lions 4 Post Car Lift in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Beerbelly

Hello all new to this forum as of today.

Wondering if anyone can help me.
I am trying to repair a 4 Post car Lift that was involved in a fire some months ago.
My problem is that i cannot get the electronic locks to work, during the fire it would appear that the original cable was melted and in some cases disappeared completely. the switches are still in postion on each corner of the lift and appear to be ok.
I need to wire the switches together in the Junction Box (This is not as straightforward as you would think)would anyone know where i could get hold of the wiring diagram

This is a HH Lions Equipment 4 Post 3 Phase Lift.

Thanks

Reply to Wiring Diagram for Electronic Locks on a Lions 4 Post Car Lift in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi folks, I'd like to get my Nest thermostat up and running with the gas combi boiler (Worcester Greenstar HIghflow 440 Standalone). FYI - I...
Replies
Views
I’ve got bad ballasts and am replacing the T12 fluorescent bulbs with Halco direct wire, double ended T8 LEDs. The fixture has 4Rapid start bulbs...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
Picture taken from another post as my phone is a potato. We have had a Potterton Promax Ultra 24 ErP Combi installed. I am looking to install a...
Replies
Views
(Trying again, as picture didn't post first time) Hi, I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me here. Below, I've pasted a sketch showing how...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock