Discuss WISKA Products in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh. Ok - great range of products and the flyer for the wiska 3rd amendment metal stuffing gland for tails is my favourite flyer.

No offence with the rat. I'm taking all the opportunities I can to take him out!

Wiska boxes are very good and never had a problem with one yet. If you are connecting SWA into their boxes, it makes sense to use their earth plates too.

no offence at all, I was interested to see what people thought on the brand and products really, both good and bad if any ;) it's important sometimes to listen to what folks want or don't want?

You'll find the name comes up a lot on threads dealing with CU fitting especially concerning TT installs but some form of gland even if not Wiska makes a professional finish and maintains Ingress protection if it's needed.

Have used a LOT of those, for many outdoor jobs, never a problem.
Easy peasy to fit. And, the earth clamp for SWA glands is genius.
WKEC308.JPG

Not a fan of the domed Wiska IP boxes. Had issues with a couple of them not sealing fully around the lid. And the wall was defo straight.

I use the A-boxes instead now. The 110x110mm being my favourite as it has rigid knockouts rather than the soft rubber diaphragms on the 85mm boxes.

Wiska glands I do like. A lot. Little things like the inserts they do for reduced cable diameters whilst allowing you to use the same gland size is a good idea to keep things looking nest and tidy.

Reply to WISKA Products in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Well done quickwire for releasing their new products for extending ring finals and radials with the new 24a connectors....looking forward to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This weekend we have a selection of essential items for Sparky's on offer! Wago 221-412 2 Pole Compact Lever Operated Connector -...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wireless switching can really simplify an electrical installation. The FERRET is an RF unit that can add remote control to applications. It's tiny...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a student studying product design engineering in Scotland. Our current project involves harnessing energy from everyday sources such as...
Replies
Views
Inspired by a recent video from the 'plumber'. How are we all connecting up our bollards? I've seen several methods in the past including not...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock