Discuss Women lol, whats your view? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I remember seeing an Iranian woman holding up her country's flag while taking off her Nijab, that is true feminist IMO not the hypocrites like her on sky.

I remember seeing an Iranian woman holding up her country's flag while taking off her Nijab, that is true feminist IMO not the hypocrites like her on sky.

Come on man... get with the program.... don't you realise the Hijab is a sign of feminist empowerment???? :D

So on national hijab day when, as you say, women in truly oppressive regimes are shedding it girls in the west are putting it on... LOL!!! They are so far out of touch with reality it's... well... I don't know.

well i for one would not consider dating a wench in a hijab if i coud not see her face. even if she did have a nice arse.

well i for one would not consider dating a wench in a hijab if i coud not see her face. even if she did have a nice arse.
Is this forum x rated? if so lol, I have a good reply to this post

Could not see a woman, saw some kind of sub-human. Maybe a Zir or Ze or it or other. But definitely not a woman, certainly not within the parameters of my definition of a woman.

In her 60's she will be pushing a trolley around London with her worldly goods in tow and living with 13 cats and smelling of wee........ and sleeping in an underpass......
did you say she's sleeping in your underpants? i need to go to specsavers

Reply to Women lol, whats your view? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views
Took me a while before I realised, the building is a block of 6 flats, all submains go to each flat with the meter and consumer unit located...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure this is the right place to post so will move / delete if needed. Just wondering if anyone could go back to working with just a...
Replies
Views
Looks very strange to me. Obviously had a new fuse carrier fitted to it at one point but the two cables on the left go to the meter as normal...
Replies
Views
hi. would appreciate advice from any electricians. am trying to replace a 13amp [35 year old MK] wall socket but the terminal cage in all the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock