Discuss work in progrees in Micro Brewery. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

He's a scouser....... what do you expect apart from the 100lts of beer that you'll get when he turns the place over in a few months.
scousers are always prepared to pay for their beer.not like southern faggots who usually gatecrash partys to get it free.

scousers are always prepared to pay for their beer.not like southern faggots who usually gatecrash partys to get it free.
I am Polish I drink what real men drink, 50ml shots of decent Vodka, beer/ale is for poofs and Northern Scouser types and not real men.

;o))))))

Just yanking your stolen chain Tel ;o))))

50ml shots??? that's a woofta measure. good polish vodka should be by the half pint. ( that's about 250ml in foreign speak),

It takes a lot of balls to put pictures of your work up for public scrutiny. Constructive critique is one thing none of us is whiter than white on 100% of all jobs not than we would like to be. I think you lot are being a bit hard on Tel if he is using the correct gland out of the packet the shroud may need a bit of heat to make it a bit pliable, do you really think he is going to leave the rubbish on the floor and the cover off the other isolator.

I think my criticism was justified. A cable cleat is designed to retain one cable and that cable is not there to support others.

It's a shame Tel let the customer tell him in part how to job a bit of tray or similar to take the cable on over the conduits.
The cost of a job or the budget available should not detract from the requirement to comply with relevant Regulations.

It takes a lot of balls to put pictures of your work up for public scrutiny. Constructive critique is one thing none of us is whiter than white on 100% of all jobs not than we would like to be. I think you lot are being a bit hard on Tel if he is using the correct gland out of the packet the shroud may need a bit of heat to make it a bit pliable, do you really think he is going to leave the rubbish on the floor and the cover off the other isolator.

Tel's a Scouser, I'm a Manc, taking the proverbial out of each other is what we do! :D

Reply to work in progrees in Micro Brewery. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net