Discuss Work trousers in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

StevieTee

New to the forum, so apologies if in the wrong bit.

Looking for new work trousers, mines are pretty done now. The trousers I'm looking for are ones with the flappy pouches on the sides next to the pockets (if that makes any sense!).

But I'm looking for ones that have slots in the flappy pouches to put my drives, etc. They keep falling out my pockets and seen a guy on site with these trousers before, looked pretty good!

Anyone have any idea where to find them? Been looking for ages and no joy.

Any help is appreciated.

someone will be along shortly to suggest that snickers pants will turn you into the most awesome installer in the galaxy which justifies their £8000000 price tag.
ignore them , they're idiots , buy scruffs for 30 notes.

de walts are £30 as well, but you get knee pads and a silly beanie hat included.

trouble with a toolbelt is when you're short and fattish like me, it drags your trousers down your arse.

Not long bought my first Snickers trousers and have to say I'm impressed so far after having had cheap Dickies and a couple of pairs of £30 Apaches in the past. Got 2 pairs of the Duratwill trousers with the "elephant ears" from snickers direct. They were £55 each which I thought was decent.

i just buy cheap cargo pants from ebay - £17.99 for 2 pairs. after 6 months, bin 'em.

have a look what they made of. the more polyester over cotton there, the more sweaty and overheating your "lower back" will be.

£3 second hand denim for me those days :)

I only wear togas now,it gives an air of authority when on site and at Senate meetings.The Snickers ones have internal pockets...

New to the forum, so apologies if in the wrong bit.

Looking for new work trousers, mines are pretty done now. The trousers I'm looking for are ones with the flappy pouches on the sides next to the pockets (if that makes any sense!).

But I'm looking for ones that have slots in the flappy pouches to put my drives, etc. They keep falling out my pockets and seen a guy on site with these trousers before, looked pretty good!

Anyone have any idea where to find them? Been looking for ages and no joy.

Any help is appreciated.

nail pockets

Reply to Work trousers in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net