Discuss Work trousers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i'm limited for choice, bein 29" indide leg. most makes are min.32". be falling over sober. :90:

Go to Robert Price and get the apache holster trousers, they're amazing quality and only £25 a pair!

they do but i asked my wholesaler to get some in back in march. still waiting.

I too have the short leg problem.
I have some nice dewalt ones in a 29 leg that are perfect and have the carpenter type pockets for storing bits and bobs in.
Seemed to find if the trousers were to long my knees missed the pads!

Snickers any day and if you can stretch the cash get the floor layers with the applicable knee pads. Will set you back around £120 for both but I have two pairs used seven days a week the pads Are still good and trousers are now going two years strong

although they are damm expensive, i've got snickers floor layers and I love them, 2 years on. Snickers knee pads are huge and comfortable. However I fill the pockets with so much crap it weighs them down

****beating by the above :(

I got my first pair of snickers a few weeks back as the company I work for paid for half of them. I have to say they are much better then others i have tried.
The holster pockets are much bigger and the knee pads are always just in the right place and don't slip, they also have useful Velcro loops for hanging extra stuff off.

I will be sticking with snickers for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like snickers too
Work trousers {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

We get dickies provided by the work and they are really poor. I went to bds in edinburgh and got apache trousers with a hat and a belt and can't fault them although I keep filling all the pockets with daily crap like screws and rawlies

you must me a contortionist if you can spit in your crotch.

Reply to Work trousers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock