Discuss Working for free to gain experience! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jamie1990

hello to all interested,

i live in south london (morden)

if there is anyone in the area who needs an extra pair of hands for free,

i have nearly completed my 2330, 2391, eal domestic electrical installer scheme, also i have first aid and pat testing quals. i have done a few small jobs on my own but want more experience.

please let me know, thanks

Jamie

Hi merlin5,

sorry for the late reply, shall i email you a copy of my CV to look over?

I'm actually due to do my final exams and assesments on the 26th of this month (june)

Many thanks

Jamie

Hi,

I already found some one to be honest but we are very busy, so give me your details and if I need more help I'll give you a call,

Regards,

Kieran

I appreciate that there are people who are more than willing to work for free, and that it is their choice. But I hope those who accept their offers, compensate them in some way, if only to feed and water them whilst working for you, and a bit of fuel money to cover their costs. I know i could never accept some one working for me for nothing, it just doesn't feel right.

Cheers.........Howard

Reply to Working for free to gain experience! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm looking to shadow/assist electricians working within a fifty mile radius of Leicester (i.e. Stoke on Trent / Mansfield / Peterborough / MK...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am looking for experience as an Electrical Mate, working for free. I’m based in Bromley, South East London/Kent Would like to...
Replies
Views
The Position you're Seeking is Part Time Hi everyone. I am looking for experience as an Electrical Mate, working for FREE. I’m based in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to gain job experience to be confident and test my self on the job. I am have electrical and construction background and have...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock