Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Working in the Republic of Ireland in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. prideofengland

prideofengland Guest

Hi all

Working in the Republic of Ireland soon, hospital extension, does anyone know how the wiring and building regs differ and if there are any online downloads I can get to do a bit of research?

Cheers

2. LukeScotty

LukeScotty Electrician's Arms

not sure myself, but prescriptions are now going to be free, won't be free in the uk till 2010, just thought i'd tell ya seen as its hospital related

3. tony.towa

tony.towa Guest

If I remember rightly we had an Irish sparks introduce himself last week. Might be worth dropping him a pm.

4. prideofengland

prideofengland Guest

Umm Free Prescriptions!

Cheers Tony will check the introductions