Discuss working out mft in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lfcsparkycus

got myself a fluke 1653, been figuring out the functions and how it works etc, but am unsure on the pefc/pscc because its a 3 lead test, do i connect all 3 at the same time, when i done 2330 we used kewtech stuff which was 2 lead test, i want to be 100% sure before i try it out

Have you checked youtube out? Often videos on there showing functions of various testers.

good point, ive got the instruction disc but it doesnt work on my computer, got to get a new one(disc), trouble is i cant wait because my new toy has arrived and i want to play with it now

on my fluke 1653 when you turn the dial to test, it shows the leads to use on the display screen.
You can down load manual from fluke webb site

Last edited by a moderator:
on my fluke 1653 when you turn the dial to test, it shows the leads to use on the display screen.
You can down load manual from fluke webb site

short circuit current says use l & n, i understand that, but pefc says use all 3 so what im trying to say is do i connect all 3, green to met, neutral to neutral and live to live

not sure yet!! need to try resuss on it and see if it has some life left in it yet...!!

:(

i really liked it so might get another one or get the seaward version seen as it it dies i can "drop" it off at there door on way home!!

Reply to working out mft in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi gents and ladies, I’ve just bought a Kewtech KT63, the instructions aren’t very clear on lead setup. When doing a Ze is this a 3 lead test on...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Friend of mines dryer machine has stopped working, 2 days out of warranty. I am trying to help theme out as money is tight for them however, I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock