Discuss World Cup. What's The Chances? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Tough, Sweden are a very difficult side to score against, I just cannot call it.
You need charm and good looks to score in Sweden with the women, looks like you admitted to the fact that you are are lacking in both departments.

I find it ironic and hope that the Colombian penalty that hit the cross bar was taken from the same penalty spot the Columbians "studded" just before Englands penalty.
I reckon the two Colombians that missed their penalties will be lucky if they're still alive this time next week.

I reckon the two Colombians that missed their penalties will be lucky if they're still alive this time next week.
Yes I agree, and the coach should be shot for elbowing Sterling LOL, never seen such a dirty set of players before, I am glad they lost, Sweden however are gentlemen, this match will be much harder for us, we cannot expect a penalty as easy as the one against columbia because the Swedes don't cheat.

we cannot expect a penalty as easy as the one against columbia because the Swedes don't cheat.

Are you implying a little foul play by the opposition here? I thought that only happened when England LOST.

Its also said that penalties are an unfair and wrong way to decide the outcome of a match.... When England lose.

I say this out of jest. I'm Scottish, but I don't believe there should be a "them and us" attitude unless we are playing each other.
We are on holiday just now with pretty dire TV signal, and only caught the last 10 minutes of extra time. We sat and watched the penalties and echoed the "whoooahs" and "Yeeeaahs" of the English holidaymakers around us on the caravan site.
I will be watching the Sweden game, cos there will be nothing else on TV that night.

This may be of interest to someone. A friend of mine has 2 tickets in a corporate box for the England v Sweden game Saturday 7th July. He paid £3000 each including flights but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Newbury Registry Office, at 4pm. The bride's name is Helen -- she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook. Pm for more details.

All you Scots and Welsh that have wasted your money on Colombian shirts. If you still got your receipts, you might be able to take it back and swap it for Swedish shirts.:)
World Cup. What's The Chances? Swedish shirts - EletriciansForums.net

^^ Very appropriate...'hold me like you'll never let me go...' there was quite a lot of that going on in front of the Colombian goal area.

. We sat and watched the penalties and echoed the "whoooahs" and "Yeeeaahs" of the English holidaymakers around us on the caravan site.

I find it hard to believe any sweatie sock will support us, you have been moaning about us for 900 years over something you clans did to each other lol, still if you are on our side then great, back to cheating comments I posted before, the Columbians were appalling, the whole team should be banned for the next world cup, never seen anything like it.

If the German Waffles and the German Baguette can make it through, then so can we. Mind you if they win this afternoon, the Captain might as well declare Monday a bank holiday because there won’t be anybody well enough to run the starship…lol.
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

Reply to World Cup. What's The Chances? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock