Discuss wow , thats a good vehicle to be in in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Could be entirely wrong with this SWD, but I'll hazard a guess that your reply was aimed at me for disliking your post (please correct me if I'm wrong) However I would like to inform you that I don't drive a KIA, not that I think they are a bad car, for some reason they have earned the reputation of being a cheap alternative to buying something decent, a bit like LADA mind you they were carp, having owned many during my time in the USSR, when it was the USSR, (can't see anything wrong with KIA ) To be honest, many people buy them because of the price, and good luck to them, no I drive what YOU, would probably describe as Jap Carp, A Nissan pure drive Juke, nice bit of kit if I may say so.
Yep you are wrong, I also drive a Jap car a proper Jap car made in Japlandia, a Subaru Legacy for my sins.

I don't worry about the dislike's as it's part and parcel of the banter on here.

Kia's are rubbish though like the early Lada's and Skoda's where only the "top" cars made it through to the expos market and the rest where sold in the home market.

As you know Eastern Europe at a time was the only place you could buy a new car (having paid in to a savings book for 10 years) and the dy you picked it up could sell it for a 100% profit.

As I did, back in the UK, only because all the writing was Cyrillic and it only had 4 forward gears. as opposed to the export model had 5, muppets nearly had a punch up on the drive trying to buy it (Lada Niva) or Lada wont start as I called it.

Reply to wow , thats a good vehicle to be in in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net