Discuss Wylex RCBO B6 NSBS6-B/1 Product recall in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Colleagues,

has anyone else heard that Wylex (Electrium) have recalled their range of [h=1]Wylex RCBO NSBS range?[/h]I have just spoken with my retailer and this is what he tells me.
If this is so there seems to be a lot of potentially "dodgy gear" on the likes of ebay.
:shocked:

Reply to Wylex RCBO B6 NSBS6-B/1 Product recall in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

P
Hi, I added a new radial kitchen circuit at a property last week. The circuit has 1x double socket, 1x socket for an integrated dishwaher and a...
Replies
Views
I'm a Facilities Manager and not an electrician though I do have some electrical qualifications of some years ago. I wonder if anyone would like...
Replies
Views
Has anyone heard that Wylex have changed the process for dealing with the MCB product recall? I had to inspect a Volex board yesterday for some...
Replies
Views
Steve_P
S
Product: Electrium Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) Brand: Electrium Type/number of model: The only MCBs affected by this recall are those...
Replies
Views
SPARTYKUS
S
M
Safety Notice - Product Recall of Certain SANYO Microwave Ovens SANYO Sales & Marketing Europe GmbH (SANYO S&M) has announced that some SANYO...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock