Discuss XS Training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

PeteMc

-
Reaction score
Just received my certificates for the City & Guilds NVQ 2356. Completed in under 6 months (once I got started). I'd just like to say a huge thankyou to Stuart & David at XS for being there if any help was needed. Great service and I would definitely recommend yourselves.
JIB card applied for today.
Brilliant.

Cheers pete.

I found a lot of help and info is in the resources section of Onefile. Obviously a copy of On-Site Guide and BS7671 will help. Starting was the hardest part for me. You'll be surprised how much of the same collected evidence can be used as criteria accross different units.
Good luck.

Passed my 2356 last month with XS Training. Yes highly recommended. David my assessor was very informative and helpfull. JIB card arrived this week with Approved Electrician grade.

Quick question chaps? Is 2356 still a viable qualification to get? I'm looking at it myself, do I need any other quals to start it, I only have my 17th edition currently.

cheers

Quick question chaps? Is 2356 still a viable qualification to get? I'm looking at it myself, do I need any other quals to start it, I only have my 17th edition currently.

cheers
I heard from a mate that XS has pre registered 2356 still available. If you don't have underpinning knowledge qual then you would need to prove experience in the trade and take additional knowledge units if you don't hold 2330.

Reply to XS Training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

C
CTE Services are looking for a third year apprentice/newly qualified electrician to join the company. Based in Yaxley, CTE Services have multiple...
Replies
Views
CTE Services LTD
C
Evening All (or morning depending when you see this). Sorry if this has already been discussed or asked, I'm new to this whole forum business...
Replies
Views
Returning to the trade and just done my 18th Edition update last week. Trying to make head or tail of new C+G qualifications and cross-ref to my...
Replies
Views
The final registration for the City & Guilds NVQ 2356-99 (Mature Candidate Assessment) will be on 31/12/2020. This means that we cannot enrol...
Replies
Views
Is there any other way I can get my hands on a gold card? All I have left to do is the portfolio of pictures and its become a right pain to do...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock