Discuss XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Sparkypete2007

Ive Just finished my NVQ3 with XS Training, it tuck me less than 6 months its alot of hard work but a lot easier with it all been online, David from XS Training was really supportive and helpful on the phone or via messages. I have already recommend Xs training to my work colleague an friends and hoping to do more training myself. Many thanks Pete

Well done pete

I to have just completed mine last week

David is very supportive and helpful always takes the time to answer your messages, even late at night lol as this is when i completed most of mine
I would recommend Xs and David as your assessor Your NVQ will be a breeze

I'm very tempted to sign up to this however the thing that is worrying me is what happens come December XS training seem to have a good reputation on this forum however looking at their site all other courses seem to be low value i've always avoided online courses and gone the proper college route via evening courses 2330 2/3, 2382 and got my 2391 retake in Dec after failing July. i'am strapped for cash at the moment after investing in various tools and being on apprentice wages so just wary come December these online providers are going to have cash flow issues.

If the worst was to happen is it money down the drain or is there some kind of protection I try to avoid credit cards due to previous debt problems but would consider taking one out if it offered additional protection without a huge extra fee.

Sorry for the rant long crap day but know i need to get this sorted before everything changes again

yes mate last registration is 31 st december
it would probably cost the same at a college if you prefer that route
as a mate iw as doing 2330 lv3 with signed up with the college after i persuaded him to do it as it would be beneficial to him in the near future

good luck mate

XS Training are Limited Company, so for a modest fee, you will be able to search them at companies house, and check them out for peace of mind.

Cheers............Howard

I'm very tempted to sign up to this however the thing that is worrying me is what happens come December XS training seem to have a good reputation on this forum however looking at their site all other courses seem to be low value i've always avoided online courses and gone the proper college route via evening courses 2330 2/3, 2382 and got my 2391 retake in Dec after failing July. i'am strapped for cash at the moment after investing in various tools and being on apprentice wages so just wary come December these online providers are going to have cash flow issues.

If the worst was to happen is it money down the drain or is there some kind of protection I try to avoid credit cards due to previous debt problems but would consider taking one out if it offered additional protection without a huge extra fee.

Sorry for the rant long crap day but know i need to get this sorted before everything changes again

Hi Sparky_Steve,

If you want to pm us at XS Training we can sort something out for you, just message us at [email protected] and reference this post and we will sort this out for you.

Finally bitten the bullet and signed up due to the recommendations on here my assessor is going to be Jamie Gibbs. I have my 2391 exam next Thursday so currently my brain is going numb trying to revise, hopefully to my way to obtaining the final pieces of the JIB jigsaw till they decide to change everything again:banghead:.

Finally bitten the bullet and signed up due to the recommendations on here my assessor is going to be Jamie Gibbs. I have my 2391 exam next Thursday so currently my brain is going numb trying to revise, hopefully to my way to obtaining the final pieces of the JIB jigsaw till they decide to change everything again:banghead:.

jamie was my tutor at college he's a sound guy, you won't go far wrong.

good luck with the 91 as well.

I too have just completed my NVQ3 with XS Training, it took me just over 12 months but that was due to laziness on my part, could have probably completed it in 6 months with a bit more effort. It is hard work getting all the evidence required but the tutors are fantastic and incredibly supportive. My assessor was Jamie who was very helpful and provided invaluable advice and recommendations. I would highly recommend XS Training to anybody considering gaining any qualifications they offer.

Finally completed my nvq with xs training. Can highly recommend them, Jaime, my assesser was quick to reply to any questions and provided feedback to assist me completing my nvq. Now to apply for my gold card..

On finally completing I'd like to thank everyone at Xs training . David Alexis was definitely the man to speak to if you're a sparky and you want to complete any of their courses. I have been a sparky for 10 years but was unfortunate in getting an apprenteship so all my qualifications I have done myself apart from my level 2 and 3 which was done at college early on. It took me a while to complete the nvq but that's because I worked on my own for sometime and struggled with photos.

But after completing I know it could be done at quite a quick pace. All down to you but the support from assessors is fantastic. Jamie Gibbs was my assessor and was quick at responding and very helpful. Obviously wants to help you get through the course and create the best portfolio possible. It's a very simple and straight set up online , everything is there for you.

At the time of starting this nvq I was struggling a little and David helped out and agreed I could pay in 2 payments and the value for money was by far the best. I did shop around and Xs training was the best price , but it was David's attitude to help me that steered me to taking my nvq up with Xs training.
I would highly recommend for quality and value to any training sparkys and directors of companies for their own lads to train up with.

Thanks again Jamie and David.
Mathew Darrington

I have been working on this industry for far to long, and acheiving the 2356 NVQ level 3 through XS training Ltd. has been a joy, the web site is so up to date with information guide and help which make it very helpfull, but most important is the staff ( David and Stuart ) with their knowledge and experience they will assist on the phone or via email with any enquiry I had, it was a massive boost to complete this course on time.
Will recomend to anyone.
Thanks guys.

Just completed 2356 Level 3 - got it just before shut off deadline. Used Xs Training - excellent set up - one file software is good (doesn't take long to become familiar with the way it works) - Jamie and David were very helpful - made you think about your answers but gave constructive comments to guide you. Always responded quickly.
Would certainly do another course with XS - would recommend this organisation
Many thanks

I have recently completed the NVQ 2356 with XS Training. I took a little time getting off the starting blocks as i enrolled in 2013 but had only just got around to getting myself in gear. My assessor was Paul and he was very helpful and knowledgable and was the right person to help me get through the NVQ. I would highly recommend XS Training.
Thanks again!

Just completed my NVQ 2356 with XS Training and I could not speak any more highly of them. My assessor was David Alexis who was very supportive and put a lot of work into my NVQ. I was also able to spread the cost of the NVQ which was a massive help. The onefile online portfolio is brilliant and so easy to use. Any questions i may have had were answered instantly even late in evenings. After being in the trade for 15 years i am now finally eligible for my JIB gold card which is such a massive weight off my shoulders. If you are thinking of doing the electrical NVQ i could not recommend XS Training any more highly. Thanks again!

Just like to add another quick review of XS training after completing my NVQ3 2357. Took around 7 months to complete, Online portfolio system was user friendly and support from assessors was very good. Based on my experience I would not hesitate to recommend XS training.

I've Just finished my NVQ3 with XS Training. It tuck me less than 4 months and it was very easy because all been online. My assessor David from XS Training was really supportive and helpful. He was available even with short notice like the day before the task. I have already recommended XS Training to my colleague and friends. Many thanks Deyan

Reply to XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock