Discuss Yippee, Hooray, jumping up and down in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Were hosting Munster today, they have beaten us the last 3 times we have met, our new side is up against the Irish Giants today, I will obviously be there supporting the lads, good luck to all here who go to watch their teams today whether Rugby or Football, have a great day out and wear a coat, it is going to rain in places. Come on Glos

Attachments

• 10548322_10152578386280033_8146469972721578961_o.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to Gloucester .hopefully Munster learned some lessons today,unbelievably we had one player who was playing for his school 5 months ago and has just done his leaving cert,need games like this to see who coming up through the ranks

Tom the whole match was played in Munsters half, I couldn't believe it, we changed the wholeteam half way through the second half, if we would have kept the starting 15 on I think we would have hit 60 points, amazing game.

No, the whole match was very suprising, it was all in their half the whole 80 mins with the exception of a last minute try which was too little too late, the good news is Munster left a few of the top players at home so you still have a good chance of beating us should we meet again this year.

Reply to Yippee, Hooray, jumping up and down in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock