Discuss you keep putting the bins out and it attracts foxes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Didnt get 30 seconds in. . . .

It does not take a lot to cure it,just 50 gr of BB's ...

used to put food out for the foxes. bloody cats nicked it.

I keep putting my bins out and it attracts these ....

you keep putting the bins out and it attracts foxes! Bin Lorry.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
the communal bins here looks like someone has emptied about 20 houses worth of furniture into them, poor buggers that have to clean all that up, i worked on a recycling truck for 3 weeks before i got my apprenticeship, money was quite good too for a basically no skill job

the job advert was something along the lines of " loading and unloading boxes from lorries" , made no mention of it being a council job

i despise that ginger midget, what right thinking scot would want to leave the uk only to rejoin the shitty eu?

we have a housing shortage but she manages to find thousands of economic migrants free housing, i hope she falls down the stairs and cracks her ginger conker on a door handle

i despise that ginger midget, what right thinking scot would want to leave the uk only to rejoin the shitty eu?

we have a housing shortage but she manages to find thousands of economic migrants free housing, i hope she falls down the stairs and cracks her ginger conker on a door handle

Certainly not me!

Although I want the UK to remain part of the UK, I want the UK out of the EU. I'm staunchly opposed to immigrants being given preference over indigenous natives via a vis housing. And like yourself and most of England, I can't stand that wee minger, Sturgeon. Yuk.

Certainly not me!

Although I want the UK to remain part of the UK, I want the UK out of the EU. I'm staunchly opposed to immigrants being given preference over indigenous natives via a vis housing. And like yourself and most of England, I can't stand that wee minger, Sturgeon. Yuk.

originally i wanted independence for scotland, till this midget witch took over the snp

now i hope there is not another referendum

i watched a documentary about the benefits cap, none of them natives, families with 7 or 8 kids a piece, getting 2 grand in just rent per month, then moaning that they wouldnt be getting that and have to be moved, they were refusing free housing because it wasnt in london.

one of them was an ethiopian woman, refugee here for 7 years, the 2 bedroom house she was given was "the worst she had ever seen" yeah im sure being a refugee from ethiopia she hasnt stayed in some shitholes.

i dont begrudge helping genuine people out, but its the entitlement that they have towards our welfare system that they have only drained since they got here

"i want to stay in london" get a job that you can afford to pay rent then you mongpiece or go back to ethiopia since living standards are allegedly so much higher there

i did like the housing officers responses to these ungrateful wasters, the palestinian family were using one of their sons as emotional blackmail saying he was going to kill himself, housing officer was just like "sound mate, hes your son, your responsibility, we close in 5 minutes so do you want the house or not"

the house was only 30 miles from where he was in london

there was actually 1 english "woman" in the documentary actually, ex junkie by the looks of it, same story, moaning about not getting what she wants for free

single mothers breeding for benefits will be the end of this country.

single mothers breeding for benefits will be the end of this country

agreed , but it's not just single mothers. a couple ( married or living together) with 5 brats can be better off on benefit than if 1 was in full time work, on min. wage, time he's paid tax, NI, rent etc. better off sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and loose tarts., with his cans of frosty jack within easy reach.

Did you make it clear to the cats that the food was intended for the foxes and they weren't to touch it, or did you leave them to figure it out for them selves?
that would be assuming that cats have the intelligence to rise above their primeval instinct to kill anything smaller than themselves.

yeah, but foxes kill to survive, cats kill for pleasure.

single mothers breeding for benefits will be the end of this country

agreed , but it's not just single mothers. a couple ( married or living together) with 5 brats can be better off on benefit than if 1 was in full time work, on min. wage, time he's paid tax, NI, rent etc. better off sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and loose tarts., with his cans of frosty jack within easy reach.
girls i went to school with bragged about how they just wanted kids and a council house, thats their idea of being "strong and independant" LOL

the children should be removed from them, then the parents sterilized

if youre too stupid to make choices for yourself, someone else should choose for you

having more than 1 kid you cant afford = proof of stupidity

why should dumb people get to breed more than those who think before they do things? and then the intelligent who has only the amount of kids they can afford has to foot part of the bill to bring up someone elses brood of idiots

Reply to you keep putting the bins out and it attracts foxes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock