Discuss you keep putting the bins out and it attracts foxes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

girls i went to school with bragged about how they just wanted kids and a council house, thats their idea of being "strong and independant" LOL

the children should be removed from them, then the parents sterilized

if youre too stupid to make choices for yourself, someone else should choose for you

having more than 1 kid you cant afford = proof of stupidity

why should dumb people get to breed more than those who think before they do things? and then the intelligent who has only the amount of kids they can afford has to foot part of the bill to bring up someone elses brood of idiots
maybe it's darwinism. stupid idiots breed more in the hope thatr they'll get 1 or 2 with brains out of a brood of 11.

If everyone left food out for foxes so they didn't "have to" kill for to survive then they'd probably start to kill for pleasure as well.
i feed seagulls burger kings

but i would not even consider giving used toilet paper to this witch

how can you spend 30+ years on this planet and your only achievement is laying on your back getting pounded and used like a condom?

gandalfs sleeve comes to mind.

Shameless, feckless parasite comes to mind.
she should be given no benefits and left to starve

the guy had 8 chances to punch her stomach and didnt do society a favour, im glad hes in jail, where he belongs

i wish people had to fend for themselves, watching all these "independent"feminist women try and feed themselves without benefits would be funny

id kill all the animals before they do , any waste would go to dogs and cats, then rats before women

It's been a long time since we lived in caves ,
but we can revert.
(I'm off to my man cave for some peace n quiet)
--- Is there anything wrong with me ...
(Am I too sensitive )
..I only ever get about 30/90 secs in to your videos
Elsparko ?

im going to buy a 5 bedroom house, tear down all the walls and turn it into a bedsit, a massive bedsit

no woman will tell me what i can do to a house i pay for

originally i wanted independence for scotland, till this midget witch took over the snp

now i hope there is not another referendum

i watched a documentary about the benefits cap, none of them natives, families with 7 or 8 kids a piece, getting 2 grand in just rent per month, then moaning that they wouldnt be getting that and have to be moved, they were refusing free housing because it wasnt in london.

one of them was an ethiopian woman, refugee here for 7 years, the 2 bedroom house she was given was "the worst she had ever seen" yeah im sure being a refugee from ethiopia she hasnt stayed in some shitholes.

i dont begrudge helping genuine people out, but its the entitlement that they have towards our welfare system that they have only drained since they got here

"i want to stay in london" get a job that you can afford to pay rent then you mongpiece or go back to ethiopia since living standards are allegedly so much higher there

i did like the housing officers responses to these ungrateful wasters, the palestinian family were using one of their sons as emotional blackmail saying he was going to kill himself, housing officer was just like "sound mate, hes your son, your responsibility, we close in 5 minutes so do you want the house or not"

the house was only 30 miles from where he was in london

there was actually 1 english "woman" in the documentary actually, ex junkie by the looks of it, same story, moaning about not getting what she wants for free

single mothers breeding for benefits will be the end of this country.

Why is it that even a silly thread about daft phone calls gets turned into another general rant about foreigners, the EU and welfare claiments?
There are some really nasty right wing sites out there that you would be more comfortable in rather than an electrical forum.

Why is it that even a silly thread about daft phone calls gets turned into another general rant about foreigners, the EU and welfare claiments?
There are some really nasty right wing sites out there that you would be more comfortable in rather than an electrical forum.
yeah because being realistic makes you right wing

you only noticed i picked on the foreigners but not the fact i also brought up native single mothers, you liberals are too quick to call racism you dont even know what it is, go white knight somewhere else you cuck.

im sure theres a local art group full of feminists that you could get yourself into the friendzone with, maybe thats where you would be more comfortable?

you only noticed i picked on the foreigners but not the fact i also brought up native single mothers,
I did say welfare claiments elsparko, but hey, you see what you want to see.
you liberals are too quick to call racism you dont even know what it is, go white knight somewhere else you cuck.
Who mentioned racism? ''foreigners, the EU and welfare claiments''
Cuck?
im sure theres a local art group full of feminists that you could get yourself into the friendzone with, maybe thats where you would be more comfortable?
You totally miss my point. I never mentioned feminists or friendzones (whatever that is) but if I wanted to I would start a thread in the correct forum section.

I did say welfare claiments elsparko, but hey, you see what you want to see.

Who mentioned racism? ''foreigners, the EU and welfare claiments''
Cuck?

You totally miss my point. I never mentioned feminists or friendzones (whatever that is) but if I wanted to I would start a thread in the correct forum section.
you said foreigners, not me, go back and read your own post

you know what id do if i had no money? kick in the local h dealers door and liberate him of his un-taxables

people on welfare (ones that are able to work but dont) are shameless , useless wastes of resources on a finite planet, throw them down a massive well and seal it.

you said foreigners, not me, go back and read your own post

To be fair to you elsparko, you did not use the word foreigner.

i watched a documentary about the benefits cap, none of them natives, families with 7 or 8 kids a piece, getting 2 grand in just rent per month, then moaning that they wouldnt be getting that and have to be moved, they were refusing free housing because it wasnt in london.

one of them was an ethiopian woman, refugee here for 7 years, the 2 bedroom house she was given was "the worst she had ever seen" yeah im sure being a refugee from ethiopia she hasnt stayed in some shitholes.

To be fair to you elsparko, you did not use the word foreigner.
peoples nation of origin doesnt factor into my thinking, my gripe with all claimants that can work but dont is i want a genuine system in place for those born with disabilites

im glad there is now a 2 child benefits limit from now onwards, most girls i went to school with are single mothers with multiple children to various men, and this is normal all over welfare states

i did come from nothing, so if someone gave me a free 2 bedroom house, even if it was in birmingham, id thank them for it instead of giving them abuse and tell them that they owe me more when they dont even know me

i tend to only hold doors open for pensioners/disabled, women these days think they are princesses and that you should feel honoured to open the door for them, no chance, the government breeds this entitlement mentality by paying women to spawn voters

that marie buchan with 8 kids, she got a job but apparently men are too sexist to work with, good enough to have 8 kids with though! oh and she needs a horse for her depression, maybe she wouldnt be depressed if she achieved something by the time she hit 30 other than poledancing and having 8 kids

its the very same claimants abusing the system that will be the ones rioting when it all comes to an end as a result of their actions

that would be assuming that cats have the intelligence to rise above their primeval instinct to kill anything smaller than themselves.

intelligent-cat-6819.jpg

Reply to you keep putting the bins out and it attracts foxes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net