Discuss Your starter for a bonus of ten no conferring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Ghost

Hi your favourite poster of the month calling again. So everything works fine except 1 unit out of 12 on the call button. I repeat everything else is working fine except the call button on one unit. So the sharper eyed among you will see the white/blue is drifting around with nowhere to live. This part of the unit is four push buttons. You may see at terminal 12 there is the partner for the white/blue the blue one. At the handpiece there is a white/blue -blue terminated at 5-6 so just put the white/blue in terminal 12? Can't get any diagrams from Legrand who make this brand so a bit at sea with these systems any intercom genius in town?IMG_3297.JPG

Hi your favourite poster of the month calling again. So everything works fine except 1 unit out of 12 on the call button. I repeat everything else is working fine except the call button on one unit. So the sharper eyed among you will see the white/blue is drifting around with nowhere to live. This part of the unit is four push buttons. You may see at terminal 12 there is the partner for the white/blue the blue one. At the handpiece there is a white/blue -blue terminated at 5-6 so just put the white/blue in terminal 12? Can't get any diagrams from Legrand who make this brand so a bit at sea with these systems any intercom genius in town?View attachment 37847
Sorry Mate can't focus on that lot.

You need to get some gel crimps and get rid of that bloody choc block as that won't help...

And yes, bung it in 12 and see what happens.

Thats next on the list for tomorrow now. Test continuity. Will try to check cct that does work for comparison as they all leave from that box.

This was mine @Vortigern, but I had the owners daughter at the front door pressing buttons whilst I swapped wires! Praise the Lord it worked, nothing broke and I got away sooner! IMG_4552.JPG

The good old 'nibbie' - BT term. You'll find all the discarded ones by the BT cabinets because no one ever tidies after themselves anymore!
CPC do have them, RS will carry them too.

Reply to Your starter for a bonus of ten no conferring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net