Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss ZNShine ZX250(48)MS Panels in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. polo1

polo1 Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    GW Electrical & Security
    Hi guys/gals,
    anyone have any experience of the above panels? I've decided after much debate to go for a pv instal. Unfortunately, looks like the max I'll get on the roof is around 2kw. The company I'm happiest with has quoted the ZNShine panel, hence I'm looking for installer/user feedback.

By the by, having considered going for accreditation to pursue installing myself, I've decided to stick with what I know best!

Regards.

2. langstroth2

langstroth2 Regular EF Member

I have znshine panels - they seem to be of good build quality, and the system is certainly operating as expected (I've compared it other nearby arrays as well as a sanity check). However it's a new install, so can't really make a judgement. Ask me in 5 years, it will be interesting to see if the claimed slower degradation is coming into play.

Roof space was not an issue for me fortuantely - in fact 16 znshine panels neatly covered the available south facing roof area with the panels spaced to encourage some air circulation around them. However if you are short of space and want to maximum kw you might want to consider a smaller panel for the same output. znshine's are quite large panels.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  3. polo1

polo1 Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    GW Electrical & Security
    Thanks for the feedback and I'll have a look at the physical panel sizes and not just output. Hope your system delivers!

Regards.

4. powervan

powervan Guest

ZNSHINE is top panel!! if space is issue put sanyo HIT240SE10 UP!! GET MORE OUTPUT AT NOT MUCH DIFF IN COST OF PANELS PLUS THEY LOOK BETTER (IE GET MORE ON YOUR LTD ROOF SPACE)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.