Zs

Discuss Zs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dillb mate, you should have seen the mistake from the op on the Zs when it is a Ze..... Losing your touch pal :wink:

You had the opportunity there to rip him a new hole... DOH..... Hope your well.

Paul

I know, was trying be helpful at first, but the he didn't like it when I pointed out one mistake he had made. Good job no one has mentioned TT yet lol

i am good cheers Paul, hope things are well your end.

glad your part of this forum SB , learn stuff from people like you

I do my best and its nice to be appreciated, i also learn a lot from others on here as well, and not all the people i learn from have my experience, and this backs up the things i say from time to time, there are no stupid questions, only questions you don't know the answers to.

Cheers……………Howard

Senior members of the forum like Dillb are here to encourage and help members, not belittle them and adjust their nether regions!

hes only messing, Paul helps a lot of the trainees on this forum himself even giving some a odd day here and there working with him. It's when they don't like being told to look up some info themselves that it can start to get silly.

Thtas as where I crossed the figure I had! didn't take too long. They have it too easy these days to find stuff out, what's wrong with sitting in a library and loads of books trying to find something out lol

Agh, don't remind me about libraries, that WAS hard work!!!
At least you knew what you read was the truth, extreme wariness needed with stuff off the web.

anyway, the question is irrelevant. BS7671 and hence the efli's in there only apply to the customer's installation. they do not apply to DNO supplies.

i am good cheers Paul, hope things are well your end.

I'm good, many fingers in many of pies at the moment. I might be going into the LV Live cable jointing side of things! Any one know what the fault current is on a sub station main fuse across 2 phases whilst standing in a trench with 2ft of water in it? LOL, hope I get that job, its looking promising :pmsl:

hes only messing, Paul helps a lot of the trainees on this forum himself even giving some a odd day here and there working with him. It's when they don't like being told to look up some info themselves that it can start to get silly.

Tounge-in-cheek from me too ..... :smiley2: :smiley2:

Reply to Zs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net