Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss LED tape. Good suppliers? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
A few years ago i fitted some plain warm white LED tape, inside an alu profile around a customers bedroom. Sourced from YESSS at the time... around 16m, on a 150W psu.

The same people are now asking for another room to be done... but im getting nowhere asking either of my local wholesalers for prices for just short of 11m, with RGB+W tape... bonus would be black coloured alu profile... (as they've already painted the entire room black... walls, ceiling... the lot!)
They have also asked for 45 degree profile, fitted just below the existing coving... so corners are going to be interesting.

CEF have some on the shelf, but its limited to a70W power supply, with is just under 10m of their stuff
YESSS aren't being forthcoming with even a suppliers name.

I could go down the Amazon route, but i don't want to get my feet wet.

As above or look at online lighting suppliers. Wholesalers often don't supply the best of tapes and charge through the nose for aluminium profile. I've bought profile from Amazon on a number of occasions as it was cheaper than anywhere else and seems to be exactly the same stuff you get from wholesalers - only downside is it comes in 1m lengths.

Reply to LED tape. Good suppliers? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net