Currently reading:
A new jokes thread for your amusement.

Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ye'll need to have yer annual bath , geordie.

Bloke walks into a garage and say's "whatever car key you stick up my arse I will be able to tell you what car it is from", so the mechanic tells him to bend over and sticks a key up there, the bloke say's "er, um Ford Focus" and he is correct, so they try another, er, um.... Volkswagon Golf, and again he is correct.

So the mechanic thinks I will catch him out here and sticks a spark plug up there and the bloke says, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhhh............ Champion.

What do gay horses eat ??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

He got a better offer from the other channel so he's broadcasting over there just now for two pints and all the pork scratchings he can eat per night.

Ok Onions that was terrible!! Stop that its silly.

Geordie I think we need to match his offer and up it by a canny bag of Tudor. Get him back or we will get more sub standard jokes.

Bloke walks into a bar with a Monkey, bloke orders a pint and a half of larger, gives the monkey the half then punches him on the nose, the monkey drops on the floor and gives him a B-job, the barman says hey that's great can I have a go, bloke says you will have to buy him a half, so he does then punches him on the nose, the monkey runs around behind the bar and gives him a B-job too.

There was this poof sat over in the corner and the bloke say's would you like a go too, the poof say's oh yes........ but for Christ's sake don't hit me so hard...

I took my Dad to a shopping Mall the other day to buy a new pair of shoes (he's 66).

We decided to grab a bite to eat at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him....

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange & blue. Dad kept staring at her.

The girl kept looking & everytime would catch Dad staring at her.

Finally when she had had enough, she sarcastically asked Dad:

"What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so I would not choke on his response, I knew it would be good!

In classic style he replied without batting an eyelid....

"Got stoned once and f****d a parrot, just wondering if you were my daughter?"

The Black Bra (as told by a married woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes....

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend : The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.. I love you..' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress : Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes.. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story : When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,

'What's for dinner, Batman?

i thought you'd retired, like most of your jokes. :75:

Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday

Question: When is a retiree's bedtime?
Answer: Two hours after he falls asleep on the couch.

Question: How many retirees to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.

Question: What's the biggest gripe of retirees?
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.

Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% discount.

Question: Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?
Answer: Tied shoes.

Question: Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.

Question: What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses
to retire?
Answer: NUTS!

Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or
garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will
want to store stuff there.

Question: What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answer: Normal.

Question: What is the best way to describe retirement?
Answer: The never ending Coffee Break.

Question: What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a
retiree?
Answer: If you cut classes, no one calls your parents.

Question: Why does a retiree often say he doesn't miss work, but misses
the people he used to work with?
Answer: He is too polite to tell the whole truth.

And, my very favorite....
QUESTION: What do you do all week?
Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.

i thought you'd retired, like most of your jokes. :75:

For a couple years I 've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me. And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock