Search the forum,

Discuss Clarkson Evans. Help?! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyway, I'm off to drink crates more of strong beer, with the warm comfortable feeling that I'll get a free liver transplant a few years down the line.

Auf Wiedersehen chaps ! :)

you can have a free boob job too if you can prove its mentally damaging you not to have bigger moobs

- - - Updated - - -

Id personally like reduction.

Some people do talk bow locks. I spent 5 years working for a Canadian company mostly on US soil some 25 years ago and I had experience of their medical care. The medical staff, as with most countries with proper training are first rate, and to slag off the medical care overall is unfair and unrealistic, that is true to the NHS and the US system, but the system we both operate are not fit for the purpose they were originally envisaged to cope with.

The NHS is a lumbering dinosaur, way to much money that should be spent on frontline services is squandered to pander to useless wasters, over the top management excess, poor project management and placating Unions who are still out of control.

As a tax payer I want the NHS to be what it was always meant to be, a free at point of use system regardless of your position in society or financial situation, SO LONG AS YOU ARE BRITISH OR FROM A COUNTRY WITH A PRO-RATA AGREEMENT.

However as a tax payer I also want the system to be efficient, provide first rate medical care and be what we all need it to be, if it is the envy of the world so be it, but this should not be a desire determining how it is run.

As such the NHS should be a management system, that decrees how medical services are provided, that establishes costs for treatments bla bla bla and pays out to those providing those services on our behalf. It is up to the organisations running those services to do so at a profit and to a standard decreed by law and protected by law.

As such all hospitals etc should be sold off and run as private businesses.
here here....

Some people do talk bow locks. I spent 5 years working for a Canadian company mostly on US soil some 25 years ago and I had experience of their medical care. The medical staff, as with most countries with proper training are first rate, and to slag off the medical care overall is unfair and unrealistic, that is true to the NHS and the US system, but the system we both operate are not fit for the purpose they were originally envisaged to cope with.

The NHS is a lumbering dinosaur, way to much money that should be spent on frontline services is squandered to pander to useless wasters, over the top management excess, poor project management and placating Unions who are still out of control.

As a tax payer I want the NHS to be what it was always meant to be, a free at point of use system regardless of your position in society or financial situation, SO LONG AS YOU ARE BRITISH OR FROM A COUNTRY WITH A PRO-RATA AGREEMENT.

However as a tax payer I also want the system to be efficient, provide first rate medical care and be what we all need it to be, if it is the envy of the world so be it, but this should not be a desire determining how it is run.

As such the NHS should be a management system, that decrees how medical services are provided, that establishes costs for treatments bla bla bla and pays out to those providing those services on our behalf. It is up to the organisations running those services to do so at a profit and to a standard decreed by law and protected by law.

As such all hospitals etc should be sold off and run as private businesses.
and while were at it the BBC needs its communist wings clipping n all...

One of my mates work with them. Look like a good company however would look at the rates...

Electricians mate around Trowbridge were paying £5p/h from what my mate had said to me.

Clarkson Evans are a very reputable company! I am training with them as have a number of people i know! have a look at their website
I have met one of the founding directors, and know one of the foreman on the company very very well, I also know pretty much everything about them, I am pleased you are defending them, hopefully they will look after you and not lay you off when you finish your training so you end up on the scrap heap.

I have met one of the founding directors, and know one of the foreman on the company very very well, I also know pretty much everything about them, I am pleased you are defending them, hopefully they will look after you and not lay you off when you finish your training so you end up on the scrap heap.

Just trying to make out if that's a polite warning to ''Aliplims'', seeing as you know this company very well!!

I noticed you didn't call either of the above mentioned people ''Friends''!! ...lol!!

Well I know several ex CE employees, some became DIs, one or two are retraining as Electricians, One of them lives directly opposite my house and he is also in Retraining, I know of one who is a mate on a commercial company, he is 27 and became qualified on CE, one of the ex college lecturers now works with me doing maintenance, one of their foreman was one of my sparks when I was running a company for someone, as I say I have met a few ex employees, say no more LOL.

Well I know several ex CE employees, some became DIs, one or two are retraining as Electricians, One of them lives directly opposite my house and he is also in Retraining, I know of one who is a mate on a commercial company, he is 27 and became qualified on CE, one of the ex college lecturers now works with me doing maintenance, one of their foreman was one of my sparks when I was running a company for someone, as I say I have met a few ex employees, say no more LOL.

Come on, Mike......it's one of your sidelines, ain't it...:smilewinkgrin:

Shows you as a 'guest' in #49....what's all that about?

I don't think our Mke is too impressed with this outfit!! ....lol!!

Reply to Clarkson Evans. Help?! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock