Currently reading:
Combi boiler best make to buy

Discuss Combi boiler best make to buy in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vaillant 28 pro, or Worcester Bosch, both are 2 of the best brands for combi's

Lots of councils are fitting the Vaillants as their so reliable, and the Worcester, real quality also

I'm retired now, but I always liked the Baxi Duotech - it's relatively easy to fit and was winning awards for this and its reliability.

In my own house, I fitted a Worcester Greenstar 37CDI because it was the "right price" at the time, and it was probably one of the most awkward to fit that I've ever encountered as I was bringing all the pipework in from the top and to do that there are some stupid bends to make behind the boiler and not much room to make them.

Whatever combi you choose, always get a big powerful one - not less than 30kW (mine is 37kW) - and you will still be able to get a hot shower or fill a bath in reasonable time in winter when the incoming water is that bit colder.

I've also fitted Vailant and Vokera and they were OK. I've fitted a couple of Biasi but you already know about them ....

"Hello Geordie Spark",

Up early for Work - or some Insomnia Tonight - ? - re. posting mesages at about 5 AM !

Mine is the Insomnia !

Regards,

Chris

Take a look at a company called intergas , virtually no moving parts and they've never had a heat exchanger fail. Def my next purchase.

"Hello Geordie Spark",

Up early for Work - or some Insomnia Tonight - ? - re. posting mesages at about 5 AM !

Mine is the Insomnia !

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris.

I was reading a book about the Russian convoys of WW2 that was so gripping I couldn't put down and before I knew where I was it was this ungodly hour !!!

Kind Regards
Geordie.

Reply to Combi boiler best make to buy in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back