Search the forum,

Discuss Conned.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

So back on this topic now lol, ive just contacted a company and explained that ive been conned before etc they want 150 a month to make me on 1st page of google, top 3 and top 3 of places.. They will create me a website, and do all SEO on said site for that 150 / Month.

He also gave me 3 company names that he got to the top of google, and gave me there contact details to contact them and it all matches up from there site etc..

If i was to do this (Not too sure atm), if i pay on credit card does that mean then if im conned again! i can claim it back?

Cheers

I don't believe I'm reading this. :banghead:

You show your location as Huddersfield which is In Yorkshire, but are you really a Yorkshireman or an import??

I ask because I've always found Yorkshire men to be "sensible" with their brass!! :yes:

So back on this topic now lol, ive just contacted a company and explained that ive been conned before etc they want 150 a month to make me on 1st page of google, top 3 and top 3 of places.. They will create me a website, and do all SEO on said site for that 150 / Month.

He also gave me 3 company names that he got to the top of google, and gave me there contact details to contact them and it all matches up from there site etc..

If i was to do this (Not too sure atm), if i pay on credit card does that mean then if im conned again! i can claim it back?

Cheers
Git ya heed lukked at bonny lad

"Hello axel132132",

IF You paid for this with a Credit Card You can try and claim back the Money from your Card Provider under: Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

This applies if you use a Credit Card for `Goods or Services` and you do NOT receive what you paid for or the Goods or Services are `Faulty`.

In a case where You can PROVE this your Credit Card Provider is `Jointly Responsible` to ensure that you do receive exactly what you paid for - If not they are liable to Refund your Money / Deduct the Payment from your Credit Card Account.

There are MANY websites that have the details about `Section 7 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974` - but here is a Link to one of them:

Section 75 refunds: Free protection for ALL spending...

IF You did pay with a Credit Card [?] - I hope that this will be helpful to You - unfortunately this aspect of `Consumer Protection` does NOT apply to Debit Cards.

Regards,

Chris

"Hello All",

So I presume that what I wrote [above] was NOT at all Helpful to axel132132 - ?

Perhaps ` Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974` is so well known to everyone that the information that I posted was obvious / not helpful - ?

I definitely do NOT Post on here looking for `Thanks` - but I had thought that this information might be helpful for the OP [axel132132] and also anyone else who was not aware of the `Laws` contained in this Consumer Protection Act.

Regards,

Chris

"Hello All",

So I presume that what I wrote [above] was NOT at all Helpful to axel132132 - ?

Perhaps ` Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974` is so well known to everyone that the information that I posted was obvious / not helpful - ?

I definitely do NOT Post on here looking for `Thanks` - but I had thought that this information might be helpful for the OP [axel132132] and also anyone else who was not aware of the `Laws` contained in this Consumer Protection Act.

Regards,

Chris

Howayman bonny lad ...... divven't gan hoyin' yer toys oot o' yer pram ...... me bad back winnit lerris bend doon t' pick em up!!!! :wheelchair:

As stated, if you want a top 3 listing, go to the BIG companys like Google or Yell. Not some backstreet outfit that has big windows and can see YOU coming! lol
Or a greenhouse in this case with a bloke looking out using a very powerful telescope!!! :lol:

Yeh but surely google is the way for work! IF i was to own a house and wanted a joiner id google Joiner Huddersfield... Umm I got yell coming tomoz to have a meeting about it with me :/

I just young, and not had much experience owning business, running business and ways of finding work =/ and just recon google is like a guarantee investment :eek:

You need to be aware that being top google sounds great but it is in googles interest to have a continual horse race and at the same time get people to pay for sponsored links and we all know how murky that can be so whats the secret well yes build up a good customer profile get yourself established and build up a business also as I said before there seems to be a mentality on this forum that you dont have to work hard to be a good electrician because if you dont know then you google it.

Reply to Conned.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock