Search the forum,

Discuss Excel formula in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi all
just trying to build something I can use each time on the bigger jobs rather than starting from scratch each time

Each time you do a pricing exercise, add a new sheet to the workbook, and copy and paste a "similar" job in to the new sheet and work from there. Saves time.

Also when you miss time or parts off a job, go back and add them in "red" to the costing you did before you did the job, then next time you won't forget them.

Hi all looking at a sum I would like to crack

multiple rows example
f1*f2 =f3 then f3 *1.2 =f4 then f4 * 1.1 = f5
can I then copy this for each row on the sheet

Hello Murdoch & Geordie spark
the 10% mark up is so I can see what it is on the job, I will adjust that value to what I want after don't forget this is not strictly 10% because already included that figure in vat this is after that cell, also job is zero rated

Hello Murdoch & Geordie spark
the 10% mark up is so I can see what it is on the job, I will adjust that value to what I want after don't forget this is not strictly 10% because already included that figure in vat this is after that cell, also job is zero rated

Ok ....... no problem, :)

Geordie sparks

this gives me 2 figures in my head when I go to the office, should I get the squeeze I can move not all but I know the value of each 10% that I can move & still know what I am making

Hi all
now have formulated cells & copied over very kind friend popped in & has shown me the light great adds all totals breakdowns ect.

Last edited:
hi all
costed job with new excel format in a few hours & indeed it help very much, would like to move this forward with a few more bits on the excel spreadsheet, does anyone know who might be able to this sort of work (paid obviously). made a massive difference was underway with pricing the job but this took it to a new level.

Reply to Excel formula in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock