Currently reading:
holiday photo,s

Discuss holiday photo,s in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

benji

-
Arms
Reaction score
IMGP0904.jpgIMGP0905 (2).jpgIMGP0907 (2).jpg

Just back from spain ,hot water packed in (rep said just let it run it will be ok ) found plantroom not locked? no cover on immersion novel way of wiring maintenance guy thought it ok (or i think thats what he said ) heater tripping rcd out and taking all solar out with it

Thats funny...

How do they actually get away with though, some things you see are hilarious but dangerous too. Yet no one seems to blink an eye lid at it other there, no ones bothered lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Now wheres the rest of the holiday photos?....bikini shots?....ha ha

hi biff the electrics there are REALLY bad there
loads of tourists get killed also thais too when i was last there last year i had my camera but i didnt want to cause any greaf by photoing some of the stuff

see the yellow tube fixed to tje concrete pillar the 2 lads used a home made ladder to drill and fix it,
this was in soi nanai patong taken from the guest house balcony

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats woeful..... Apparantly Spain is really bad for leccy work. Know a spark who worked in spain, but came back to the UK because it was so bad to work in. He claimed the wires were all sorts of size + colour. Live was blue; or orange, or green etc...

View attachment 19249View attachment 19250View attachment 19251

Just back from spain ,hot water packed in (rep said just let it run it will be ok ) found plantroom not locked? no cover on immersion novel way of wiring maintenance guy thought it ok (or i think thats what he said ) heater tripping rcd out and taking all solar out with it
that wiring looks like liquorice....
in fact, wasn`t liqourice also refered to as `spanish`?

Reply to holiday photo,s in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock