Search the forum,

Discuss I cannot use google chrome or internet explorer to type messages for the forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Adobe flash player usually comes as a separate browser plug-in although there may be browser installer packages that it comes bundled with.

Try this one Tel, use the button that looks like this to download it View attachment 21583

"Hello again Marvo",

Thanks for the information.

I had thought that Adobe Flash Player was a program that was installed `On` the Computer because when I downloaded it again and tried to install it on Google Chrome some time ago I received the message `Adobe Flash Player is already installed on your Computer` - `Do You want to replace it ?` - words to that effect.

And when I saw it being referred to again by You a couple of Days ago in relation to the Opera browser I tried this again with the same result - a message basically informing Me that `You already have this installed on your Computer` [same message wording as above].

These examples are why I thought what I asked in my earlier message.

I do not have enough Computer knowledge to work out any reason why it seems that my Computer just seems to need / allow one Download / Copy of Adobe Flash Player - ?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Chris

You do get a full version of Adobe Flash (used to be Macromedia Flash) that allows you to make your own flash animations etc, this program is only useful to website or maybe game developers. The flash player is the browser plug-in the allows these animations to be viewed when they appear on websites or in flash type games etc.

"Hello again Marvo",

Thanks for the information.

I had thought that Adobe Flash Player was a program that was installed `On` the Computer because when I downloaded it again and tried to install it on Google Chrome some time ago I received the message `Adobe Flash Player is already installed on your Computer` - `Do You want to replace it ?` - words to that effect.

And when I saw it being referred to again by You a couple of Days ago in relation to the Opera browser I tried this again with the same result - a message basically informing Me that `You already have this installed on your Computer` [same message wording as above].

These examples are why I thought what I asked in my earlier message.

I do not have enough Computer knowledge to work out any reason why it seems that my Computer just seems to need / allow one Download / Copy of Adobe Flash Player - ?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Chris

Chris .... you'll find most faulty computers just need a good Drop Test. ;)

Reply to I cannot use google chrome or internet explorer to type messages for the forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net