Currently reading:
JTL apprentice of the year interview

Discuss JTL apprentice of the year interview in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there good afternoon.
I have been nominated for apprentice of the year and was wondering has any of you guys or girls ever been to one and if so what questions did they ask and any help would be great
regards
Adam Glover

I got nominated for the JTL apprentice of the year and I won it back in 2005

My training officer nominated me for the award. I then had to go for an interview with a board of people. They asked me about my hobbies interests, what I wanted to do once I was qualified ect

I then found out that I had won the award and I got invited to the yearly electricians ( IET ball I think it was)

I was presented with a big shield with my name on and a £300 pound cheque which I used to pay for a trip to America

Good luck mate

didn`t think you liked `all american` phrases eng.....lol...

Do you think that's an American term?? I always thought any competition conducted in the States always come with the pretext term ''WORLD''!! lol!! Be they open to international candidates or just National Candidates!!

So a National Apprentice of The Year, over there, would become, or have the title of World Best Apprentice of The Year Award!! lol!!

Do you think that's an American term?? I always thought any competition conducted in the States always come with the pretext term ''WORLD''!! lol!! Be they open to international candidates or just National Candidates!!

So a National Apprentice of The Year, over there, would become, or have the title of World Best Apprentice of The Year Award!! lol!!
as in `world series`....lol..

anyway...you`v won a prize for that:

05035d.jpg

Reply to JTL apprentice of the year interview in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back