Currently reading:
New consumer unit install issue.

Discuss New consumer unit install issue. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Iona222

Trainee
Reaction score
I'm working with my friend a sparky. He changed the consumer unit.

Before hand I checked all circuits for continuity and done quick eicr, everything was OK.

Now with the new board on were getting a neutral fault showing on socket ring. Funny thing is the rcd manual test button isn't working. On the rcd coving the said ring. You think it could be something to do with this why showing a fault on ring. Thank you.

The OP appears to have offered electrical services to a client, and got a friend electrician to do the work with him. The 'friend' has left faults on the installation, taken the money and run. The OP (a trainee) is now trying to fix the faults himself, a task which is clearly beyond his skill level.

Whilst unfortunate for the OP, he should be getting someone competent to complete the work, paid for out of his own pocket, and shouldn't be attempting it himself.

I do not believe we can offer any better advise than this.
Very nicely worded.

Also a Scots word for nose secretion.

I still don’t know why a Spanish speaking song became a Scots football anthem….
We’re The Proclaimers busy?
Aye, they were having lunch with the big buffoon Boris yeltsin, aka Boris the blade. Having pasta and drinking cianta. Hahaha

Also a Scots word for nose secretion.

Del Amitri wrote the best football anthem in history, back in 1998. No idea why, but it was rejected as an official anthem in favour of something no one remembers.

Sticking to the subject at hand; I though 'bogey' was the correct spelling for snot related projectiles.

Del Amitri wrote the best football anthem in history, back in 1998. No idea why, but it was rejected as an official anthem in favour of something no one remembers.
The only Del Amitri song I can remember is “kiss this thing goodbye”…. Very apt for Scotland in any international sports competition.

?

The only Del Amitri song I can remember is “kiss this thing goodbye”…. Very apt for Scotland in any international sports competition.

?
You can take the lad out of England but you can't take England out the lad. This site is not design for this, so on that note, over and out, I was listen to Pavarotti sipping my wee glass off vino. Haha.

Sticking to the subject at hand; I though 'bogey' was the correct spelling for snot related projectiles.
you're correct. bogie is a type of wheel, seen on trains.

1626160539572.png

Reply to New consumer unit install issue. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock