Currently reading:
New EICR - editable PDF certs

Discuss New EICR - editable PDF certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

What restrictions do you have? I know you have to post 10 posts at first....
As a senior member parker56, as I am you have access to all the forum apart from the electricians arms and the alarms section.

Not that I am endorsing Elecsa in anyway, shape or form, here are their version of the certs needed.
Elecsa - Useful Downloads
Providing you have the right version of Adobe, you can edit and fill in no probs.
Failing that, you can get some software called Form Fill, which is also pretty good and its free..
I do hope this helps and doesn't get anyone's back up...
Cheers Ian

Fantastic!!! Joined today, first post I look at is this!! Exactly what I was looking for. thanks Steve!Got a large testing job coming up and this will make the job look all the more professional.

Reply to New EICR - editable PDF certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back