Search the forum,

Discuss New Sharp PV Array??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Echo

Been asked by a potential client about some new wonder array from sharp? No doubt it's a salesman from another company thats informed them.

Has anybody else heard of this 'new array'? Or is this just another typical salesmans trick trying to get one over our quote?

not heard of that and the term 'wonder array' doesnt really make sense?

I think Sharp have enough problmes meeting demand

the term wonder array comes from my vocabulary! Apparently it's alot more efficient, really can't seem to find anything about this...

Could do with some more details ?
They could be talking about the module actually being the roof !
I have heard talk of Sharp looking into this , even having a few test installs out there on the continent .

Just looking in the Institute of Engineering and Technology's magazine and Sanyo (not Sharp) are advertising a Sanyo HIT "which combines thin monocrystalline wafer with an ultra-thin amorphous silicon layer and gives an energy conversion efficiency which is 28% higher than the market average"

Yeah I know about Sanyo's HIT panels, I've finally got a little more information now this morning, apparently it's a new module where the pv cells are mounted in a honeycomb type structure? So the cells are actually a hexagon, going to have to get on the phone to Sharp I think.

Reply to New Sharp PV Array??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
I can't find a previous thread on this topic, so here goes. There is one sort of house-brick that I dread encountering in my area - they are...
Replies
Views
hi thank you for help in advance have a potential pv installation for a garage roof that is some 60m from the main house (main incomer in the...
Replies
Views
Had a customer ask for RCD to be changed to Type A as he has had a company install a PV unit which they have left with the spur switched off as...
Replies
Views
Hello, hopefully ive got this right but if someone can check over my maths for me, id appreciate it. Im needing to install a new supply cable...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock