Search the forum,

Discuss trust mark in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Elderly people and or all householders are being advised to choose a trustmark registered tradesman and you get another sticker to go on your van:confused:

its basically to show that you are a trusted bussiness man who does exactly what you agreed within the price you agreed

disadvantages you need to have a contract/purchase order for all jobs over £35 and also a 7 day cooling of period from date of contract or an emergency contract signed etc

I think its worth it. I get quite a few calls due to the trustmark website. 1 or 2 callouts pay back the cost of registering. mainly elderly people and office workers who call me for quotes while they are at work.

I think i pay £65 or 70 through niceic.

It's a complete waste of money. Don't bother with it, it won't win you anymore work. I was in it and it made no difference what so ever.
Live and learn.

If you take the time to speak to most elderly customers, you'll find that they actually don't trust someone who has a van full of logo's. It confuses them and they think it's just a scam to make money. Wisdom does indeed come with age ;)

i dont know the man making me a website said that it would be good to have on the site but thanks for the repplys
just a question dose every one pay around about 800 for the nic a year about 500 to be a member then 400 ish for them to come and drink T and try and find somthing wrong.
i think its a lot to pay for but i think niceic is the only way to go.
or are they ripping me off

Reply to trust mark in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net