Search the forum,

Discuss Well I would have never thought it---- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Andy

Germany and France both hold "shares" in major companies - yet other EU countries are not allowed to

Is that fair?

I don't think so

Why do Canada and Japan have free trade agreements, with no fees and no freedom of movement

The playing field isn't level..............

Level playing fields don't exist anywhere, that's the nature of capitalism. It doesn't work any other way.

Junker needs flucking up the arse, the guy is a total crunt, I say lets get out now and hard, they will regret the day they flucked with us, I was a remainer, I am now a outer and an angry outer.

LOL, Not in that way, although I have no issue with Gay people, they are just people.

Junker needs flucking up the arse, the guy is a total crunt, I say lets get out now and hard, they will regret the day they flucked with us, I was a remainer, I am now a outer and an angry outer.
Quite get them Europeans out of the crud a few times and what do they do? Shyite on you from a great height.

Germany will suffer most from us leaving, i think if Germany left the EU, it would be a very different world but as they have so much to gain from being in a artificially subdued currency, they will cling on with their dying breath.
Good riddance to EU

Reply to Well I would have never thought it---- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back