Currently reading:
Who's your worst enemy?

Discuss Who's your worst enemy? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pjcomp

The people against whom I mutter death threats varies with the jobs in hand, but just lately I've really got it in for plasterers! On a refurb the plasterer managed to half-fill all the knockout boxes with his pink gunk, so when I came to second fix it took twice as long, what with chipping it all out. And on a lighting job he pushed all my cables above the plasterboard to give himself a clean sweep (fair enough) and pushed them all out of the way so I spent hours fishing for them through a succession of 3-inch holes. Aaarrgh! Worst plasterer I ever came across actually filled in a couple of knockout boxes and skimmed them over so it was case or pray and chisel to find the right spot.

pj

Yes I know but all of them was a long time ago . The new breed are just out to get you just give you a ticket
I have fought 5 parking tickets now and won ,2 went all the way to adjudication
I was lucky

Reply to Who's your worst enemy? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back