Search the forum,

Discuss Why cant I get into the Alarms Forum ? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

The alarms section has information in it that could be used to disable security systems so obviously admin can't just let anyone in. As above, find out if you can get access, but you have to prove that you work within that part of the industry and not a burgular ha ha. If you/anybody has an alarm question please post up your fault on the normal forum and one of the alarm guys will help you out but can't give out engineer codes etc on there.

Cheers Paul,

That totally makes sense..... Although I do hope the end users of alarms set their systems so their user code 'has' to be entered before an engineer code can be used. I am Domestic electrician (for now) just building up my confidence etc. A few people have been asking me about alarms, so I am putting one into my garage so I can have a play with it... I am also booking in on a Scantronic course.

thanks again.

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant get in because its Alarmed. and as Paul said its got some useful info in there that we would not want to be public knowledge especially in Liverpool LOL

Reply to Why cant I get into the Alarms Forum ? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock